by ACra2edZombie

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [IL] Sculptures listed with value of zero

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Pets, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Navigate to decorations in build/buy, then go to sculptures.
What happens when the bug occurs? The first two items are the "Life Of Fish" sculpture from Island Living. The object is a career reward from the fisherman career, but the object has a value of zero simoleons. The object next to it is "Legal Case Files" from Discover University, which is unlocked via the Law Career and it is also listed at zero simoleons.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the "Lap Guides from Slosch Co." as the first sculpture items in the list, they're worth five simoleons and I would always see them at the start of the sculpture list.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This change occurred after the latest patch before Eco Lifestyle on June 3rd, 2020. No other changes were made.

I noticed this bug after the latest patch on June 3rd.

Message 1 of 2 (398 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [IL] Sculptures listed with value of zero

★★★★ Expert

@ACra2edZombie   I tested this:

The Unlocks are unlocked on venues (park, gym, museum, library etc), and on empty residentials; that is, they can be bought and placed there from the build mode in Manage World. The unlocks are locked/greyed out in build mode, both live mode and Manage World; and cannot be bought and placed on the residentials with sims living on them, including the active household. I tested in a new folder, new save, new sim, in Willow Creek, and all the venues and moved my sim from one residential to another to confirm this. For played sims the unlocks become accessible through gameplay, by playing that career etc. Why do you think it is a bug?

Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)