by Lundfald75

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Highlight in University Housing Category not going away

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter build/buy mode, go to objects sorted by function > university housing items > community items
What happens when the bug occurs? The category 'community items' is yellow/gold as if there is a new item in the category, but I have clicked through all the items and all the swatches in the category without the category going white. This issue is NOT with the armadillo or the sock puppet from Strangerville, as I have gone through their swatches.
What do you expect to see? The category becomes grey/white and not gold anymore, because I'll have clicked on all the new items.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Attached is a picture of the category with the highlight. No items inside the category have a star next to them. This is the only category that is highlighted

Message 1 of 2 (463 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Highlight in University Housing Category not going away

Hero
@Lundfald75 I can duplicate this.

This method should work to get rid of it: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2020/01/manually-removing-new-highlights/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (401 Views)