by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Going to Class From Community Takes Student Back to Dorm

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Parenthood, Dine Out, Strangerville, Spa Day Stuff Packs: Perfect Patio, My First Pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll a student in University. Have them live on the Foxberry campus. Have them visit the library right before class.
What happens when the bug occurs? Once it is time for class, the Sime will run down the street to the exit point to go home. The game then loads the home lot with the Sim. Once the student goes home, they then run to class. There is no way to stop the action once it's started. The student is always late.
What do you expect to see? The Sim goes right to class from the community lot through the rabbithole. When I am taken to the home lot, the Sim is not there because the Sim is at the rabbithole class. The away actions are present in the icon.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

See above.

Message 1 of 2 (408 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Going to Class From Community Lot Doesn't Work

★★★ Pro

I am still seeing this issue in the game.  When the student goes to the dorm from the community lot, they should be automatically in class.  They should not have to run from the dorm to class.

Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)