by Adipup

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [GTW] Vending machine doesn't work in university housing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a "Corporate Fridge Raider Revenue Generating Cooler" in university housing, and try to use it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only the upgrade option is visible. There is no option to buy snacks from it.
What do you expect to see? It has no stove/oven recipes, and all of its snacks are either quick meals or microwave meals, so it should work in university housing. The vending machine works in every other lot type, including residential lots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I just think this is a strange exclusion, if it isn't an oversight. Other vending machines work (like the beach supplies one from Island Living), as well as other appliances in the same category (ice cream maker, popcorn maker, coffee grinder, etc).

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (968 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [DU] [GTW] Vending machine doesn't work in university housing

★★★ Apprentice
@Adipup Seeing the same. Agree--I thought they should work.
Message 2 of 2 (775 Views)