Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [GTW] Robo arm returned after selling at the retail shop

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? every
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? trt sell the robo arm on the retail shop
What happens when the bug occurs? every robo arm that set to sell came back to my inventory when i back to home. the message said it is restored because i miss it at the commom lot. even some of them could be sold if i dont back to home. while it remain as just sign(sold product sign), fully intact robo arm back to my inventory.
What do you expect to see? it should remain on the showcase for selling purpose like othsr goods at the retail shop.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

hm i think i explained all about it. it is simple but and anybody can try it if trying to sell the robo arm at the retail shop

Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)
Highlighted

Re: selling robo arm at the retail shop

Hero

Don't have an arm to test this but I assume you tested this without mods installed ?

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/
and here's reason why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Break-Aug-19th-Aug-25th/m-p/7228122#M101403

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (94 Views)