by Asheck6

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [GT] Stuck at class after going to class while at gig

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4 Discover University, Sims 4 Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Was in the middle of an acting gig when class started and my sim left automatically to go to it. Sim went home not to class even tho it shows class icon. Class ended and icon won’t go away and not able to access inventory because “sim isn’t here”. Gig was also deleted.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims is stuck in class mode, tried debugging, traveling, And clicking “leave early” but does not work. Going to attempt to wait out rest of semester hopefully it stops. Also not able to access inventory.
What do you expect to see? Able to access inventory and do normal things with the sim without a constant in class icon. Can’t do homework with inventory closed off.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim was in the middle of an acting gig with Get Famous pack and suddenly left to go to class because the times ran over. Gig was deleted and the sim went home instead of to class. However icon remains that she is in class. And no access to inventory to do university coursework. I tried traveling, debugging, and clicking “leave class early”. Going to wait out semester & quit the acting career for now.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 4 (1,774 Views)

Re: Sim stuck in university class

★★★ Novice

Mine did that going to an acting audition. They stayed there for almost 24hrs and I had to end the event which caused them to fail it. 

Message 2 of 4 (1,746 Views)

Hero
@Peachy512 To be sure you have the same issue, did your Sim also want to go to class and didn't and the icon got stuck in at class or did the gig just not end after the timer ran out ?

@Asheck6 Unfortunately all you can do is either drop out or play this way until the end of the term.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,715 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Yep had to wait til the end of the term but at least it finally stopped doing that
Message 4 of 4 (1,695 Views)