Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] [GT] Some DU Activities Don't Count as Club Activities

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a club and add "play physical games" and "play pub games".
What happens when the bug occurs? Ping-pong and football (soccer) don't count towards physical games. Juice pong and keg activities don't count towards pub games. Also, the activities ping-pong, football, juice pong and keg activities can't be chosen as separate club activities.
What do you expect to see? That ping-pong and football counts as physical games, that juice pong and keg activities counts as pub games, and that all four activities can be chosen as separate club activities.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Probably not a bug, rather that these things were forgotten to be added. But I still think a bug report is more fitting than a feedback post, because I would say that these activities are supposed to be club activities.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [DU] [GT] Some DU Activities Don't Count as Club Activities

Hero

Juice Pong and Keg activities now count as Pub Games during Club Activities.

Fixed in Patch 1.104.58/1.86

If you still have issues with these or other mentioned activities, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (486 Views)

All Replies

Re: [FIXED] [DU] [GT] Some DU Activities Don't Count as Club Activities

Hero

Juice Pong and Keg activities now count as Pub Games during Club Activities.

Fixed in Patch 1.104.58/1.86

If you still have issues with these or other mentioned activities, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (487 Views)