by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Education Career: 'Letter of recommendation' not completing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27.4.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EXPANSION: Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic STUFF: Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As Director of Academics in the University Administration career, try to complete the work from home assignment “Write Letter of Recommendation”
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will start the letter, but she will not complete the task.
What do you expect to see? I expect the task to complete
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I believe this started after I purchased and installed Eco Lifestyle or one if the patches relating to that installation, but I haven’t played much due to all of the unfixed bugs on PS4.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (988 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Education Career: 'Letter of recommendation' not completi

★★★★ Guide

I should say that I don’t THINK I had this problem before Eco Living. However, I’m not positive that the newest updates caused this issue because I think that I’ve also purchased a couple of stuff packs since I played this household?

Message 2 of 2 (911 Views)