Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Criminal Aspiration Not Recognising Promotion (Uni Degree

by Yeetusandeletus

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Criminal Aspiration Not Recognising Promotion (Uni Degree)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a university graduate choose the criminal career, they start at level 4, the Public Enemy aspiration task 'reach level 4 of criminal career' does not fulfill.
What happens when the bug occurs? When my university graduate sim chooses the criminal career they start at level 4. The Public Enemy aspiration task 'reach level 4 of criminal career' does not fulfill. So they can never complete this task and move forwards with the aspiration. Even when they are promoted to level 5 it does not complete this task. Another sim who did the specific criminal uni course starts at a much higher career level and is still unable to complete this aspiration task even though they are higher than level 4. I have successfully completed this aspiration previously with sims who began at career level 1 and were promoted upwards.
What do you expect to see? I expect this task to complete whether they move up from level 1 of the career or begin at level 4 due to their degree and skills.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After December patch /update and University EP installed.

Screenshots attached.

Message 1 of 4 (728 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Criminal Aspiration Not Recognising Promotion (Uni Degree

★★★ Newbie

I've had this same exact problem and I think the only way to solve this is to quit and join your job again and again until it lowers you back to 1 and start leveling again. I haven't tested this yet because I'm abroad, but let me know if it works.

Message 2 of 4 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AmallaeLennon or just level it into one of the branches
Message 3 of 4 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I just had this issue on PS5 with the Premade Lilith Pleasant. She finished her Villany degree, joined the career at level 8 and her aspiration did not complete.

Edit, the level 4 aspiration completed when she got promoted to level 9. 

Message 4 of 4 (442 Views)