by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Can Convince Non University Sims to Do Homework

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood Stuff, Spa Day, Strangerville Packs: My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim enrolled in University with a Research and Development skill of level 5 or higher. Have a Sim that is not enrolled in university on the lot. Use the convince option to do homework for a class.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is an animation for the asked Sim to do homework but nothing happens. The asked Sim does not do the homework. The action is immediately canceled out.
What do you expect to see? No option for Sims not enrolled in University to do homework or have the Sim do the homework when convinced.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is happening in all my saves dealing with students in university.  I tested on 2 separate computers.  This one could be the same or related to [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Debate Skill: Convincing other to make homework not work

I am able to get Sims to convince others to do homework if the other Sim is a university student and has the homework in their inventory.  It is also related to [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] NPCs Lose Homework

Message 1 of 1 (985 Views)