[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [CL] Unable to use Sakura Fountain after become a Spellcaster

by Pjstaab

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [CL] Unable to use Sakura Fountain after become a Spellcaster

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? CL, GtW, RoM, DO
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Become spellcaster, go to romance festival. Attempt to drink from sakura fountain.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't drink from sakura fountain.
What do you expect to see? Be able to drink from fountain.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

After becoming a spellcaster I am unable to drink from the sakura fountain during the romance festival. I had no problems until become a spellcaster. Now I only have the magic option letting me inferniate the fountain.

Message 1 of 5 (561 Views)

Re: Unable to use Sakura Fountain after become a Spellcaster

Hero
@Pjstaab Are you using 'Always use transportalate' or brooms ? If so, can you test if it works without ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was at the time but it's happened again without using either of those options. I'm also unable to use the Humor and Hijinks fountains as well.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 3 of 5 (490 Views)

Hero
@Pjstaab There have been issues with it in the past that was related to cc but since you don't seem to use any, it sounds like something different.

Could you test a different Sim to see if they have the same issue ?

I haven't had a chance to test since you need the festival but two other helpers tested and both didn't have issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (454 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Apologies on the slow replies. I definitely can try it on a another Sim. Just switch to a spellcaster sim during a festival and see what happens?
Message 5 of 5 (411 Views)