[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Adult cant enroll after acceptance

by chickengyrel

Original Post

Re: Adult cant enroll after acceptance

★★ Novice

Did you move after you received the letter of acceptance? Appreciate the help.

Message 11 of 23 (638 Views)

Can't Reapply to University

★★ Novice

Hi, am having a bit of a problem with reapplying to the university.

I applied and got an acceptance letter but didn't get a distinguished degree so i build up the needed skills but found i couldn't reapply, said my sim had applied to recently. I looked up solutions and read that there is a cooldown of around a week so i waited a whole week in game but it still said applied too recently.

It has now been nearly three in game weeks and it still says the same thing. Is this a glitch or a bug and is there a way to fix it?

Message 12 of 23 (618 Views)

Re: Can't Reapply to University

Hero
@MelodiRose I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 23 (562 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Adult cant enroll after acceptance

★★★ Guide

I just experienced this in my current household. I play on PC, but I couldn't find a thread for that and this is my exact problem. I have an adult who is also in the astronaut career (level 6) and I had him apply with 4 other YA in the household. All of them (including the adult) got letters after enrollment but the only option on the letters was "Place in World". When I clicked "View" nothing happened. The YA were able to get their "acceptance" by checking their application status on the computer. I waited a week before I enrolled the YA and when I tried to enroll the adult, "Enroll" and "Check Application Status" were not there, just "Apply to University" which was greyed out. I haven't tried moving him out and back in yet, so I will try that. I guess I can also possibly cheat his way in. It seems like maybe it's an adult thing? The YA were all fine except that their letters didn't do anything.

Message 14 of 23 (461 Views)

I can't apply to university,

★★★ Newbie

I can't apply to university; I have deleted the unreadable acceptance letter. My sim is a young adult. It says that the term is ended, and no degree/ diploma is in inventory. My sim is a young adult. It shows that the previous term ended and that the sim has graduated with no more terms to attend. What can I do? There is no option to apply. 

Message 15 of 23 (440 Views)

Re: I can't apply to university,

Hero
@mzsheri I merged your post with the bug report but to make sure it's not mods/cc: Does this happen on a vanilla game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (383 Views)

Issues sending sims to college after being accepted

★★★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway to fix not being able to send your sims to college? I had one of my sims apply and had been accepted there is no option on the phone or the computer to choose a university. I have tried several times to no avail to delete old acceptance letters from sims that no longer live in the household. They just reappear in the household inventory or pop back up somewhere in the house. Please help this is extremely frustrating. I am playing on the ps4.

Message 17 of 23 (345 Views)

Re: Adult cant enroll after acceptance

★★ Novice
@chickengyrel Having the same issue!
Message 18 of 23 (298 Views)

Sims not able to enroll into university

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Console
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's as soon as my sim clicks University
What happens when the bug occurs? My one of my sims does not have the enroll tab or the apply tab after already being accepted with the distinguished degree. Other family members in the household do have and have went through University. But I have one sim that is unable to even enroll.
What do you expect to see? In the University tab on the computer I expected to see a enroll tab or at least a $75 apply tab. Neither of those are there they are both missing when she clicks onto University.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

1st is what Star sees when she clicks the university tab

2nd is what her husband Nate sees when he clicks the university tab.

Nate has already graduated University twice but star has yet to be able to even enroll after being accepted for ALL of the distinguished degrees.

Message 19 of 23 (359 Views)

Re: Sims not able to enroll into university

[ Edited ]
Hero

@CHOCOLATEMEEKS Could you give a few details about the Sim that doesn't work ? Is he an occult or Human Sim ? Did you create them yourself/ingame born ? What age group ?

Do you play rotationally ?

Is this what you are seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Adult-cant-enroll-after-acceptance/m-p/9223930 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 23 (257 Views)