by PPanhuijzen

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Accused of plagiarizing when not

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion packs, All minus strangerville game packs, Stuff packs I miss: My first pet, Toddler, Bowling Night, Kids Room, Movie Hangout & Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By Playing D.U.?
What happens when the bug occurs? I let my Sim make her Term paper, she finished it, got accused of cheating and it's already submitted
What do you expect to see? She should be able to make it without being accused and already submitted
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Mods are up-to-date

Message 9 of 12 (1,743 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Accused Of Cheating On Homework

★★ Novice
I updated the game but I still have the issue Frown Every time my sim goes for class, she gets accused of cheating and eventually kicked off the college. It makes the game unplayable. Is there something I can do to fix it?
Message 1 of 12 (1,751 Views)

Hero
@panenkavudu Could you test if it works on a Sim that enrolled after the patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,749 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I created a new Sim after the patch but the problem is still there.

Message 3 of 12 (1,742 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@panenkavudu Who is accusing you of cheating ? The parents or the school ? Is it on homework or something else ?

Do you have a screenshot of the message you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (1,838 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm accused of cheating on homework every time I go to class and it's the school that's accusing me. When I finish the class, I get a message that I was caught, then that I'm under the supervision, and after a third time that I'm getting suspended.

I have screenshots but they are in Polish Standard smile They say something like: "Nova did her homework with confidence and a sense that she had learned as much as she could. The effort will definitely help her in the final evaluation of the course." along with "Nova was caught cheating on homework. She will receive an official warning and her assessment will suffer. If she cheats in the future, she may be under surveillance or be suspended" and finally "Nova is caught cheating on homework. Since there was already a warning in her file, she is now under surveillance for a conditional period. Another cheat attempt will end in suspension".
Message 5 of 12 (1,824 Views)

Hero
@panenkavudu OK. sounds like there might have been two issues here and maybe they fixed just one. There also seems to be a random chance to the Sim cheats on finals but that's different.

I might need a new thread but need to get some info first.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (1,809 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Oh, I understand. Thank you for your help, I will be following the forum for news! Let me know if you need more information from me.
Message 7 of 12 (1,805 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you create a new thread ? That'd be awesome.

Merged with new thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It just told my sim that she was caught plagiarizing but I never cheated.  She wrote it, edited it and that's it.

Message 10 of 12 (1,564 Views)