by Kattoinette

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DO] Recommended Dish not being served

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open restaurant
What happens when the bug occurs? Recomend dish tend to cause food never arrive for the others in the dining sims party. Food often arrive for the one that asked for a suggestion of what to order, but the party members never get food.
What do you expect to see? The entire table should get food so they can finish and leave. Now they just sit there until i close the restaurant. Also,some times the sims that get food dont aknowlege they have gotten food and never start to eat, so they just sit there until closing time and get angry about waiting times.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Half the restaurants customer was at one point outside by the trash cans shoveling snow and making snowmen... Or snowsims...

[Admin - Removed duplicate template]

Message 1 of 4 (938 Views)

Re: Restaurant customers need a fix

Hero
@eremitt In the bug forum, QA needs one thread per issue

There's already one for shoveling snow here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-GTW-DO-Employed-NPCSims-drop-everything-to-shovel-snow... although that's for employed Sims mostly.

For the other two, please create seperate threads. You can edit this one two be about one issue only or create two new ones

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (897 Views)

Re: Restaurant customers need a fix

★★★★ Novice

I have edited. 

Also i found a way to make the sims that dont respond to their food or eat the food but the "done eating" dont trigger so they just stay at the table like they are waiting for something. 

If my sim goes over and offer free drinks, they will order drinks, and then they drink and they leave like normal rating the restaurant and the table gets free again. I offered drinks to a table that had eaten but they didnt leave, when the free drinks arrived the guests also got the food they had first eaten on the table, they ate and then they could leave rating the restaurant. 

I have tried offering free meal and dessert also, but only the free drinks trigger that they can leave my restaurant. Nothing else. 

Message 3 of 4 (861 Views)

Can't recommend a dish at owned restaurant

★★★ Apprentice

This happens specifically with celebrity sims. They come in with the ? above their heads, but the option to recommend a dish never appears. 

Message 4 of 4 (657 Views)