Re: [DO] Random outfit changes while at restaurant

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] [DO] Random outfit changes while at restaurant

Champion
It seems like if the dress code is set to something, like everyday, and the sim has more than one everyday outfit it will just pick one at random. Even if they are already wearing one of them.

I saw it earlier when I invited one of my sims as a guest to a restaurant, and when they entered he switched from one everyday outfit to the other one I know he has.
Message 11 of 16 (281 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [DO] Random outfit changes while at restaurant

Hero

@unseenlarks wrote:
hi! sorry, not yet (health issues), but i will ASAP.

Sorry to hear. Hope you feel better soon.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

hi, @simvasion, what i'm seeing is not switching, just randomly transforming. there is no changing clothes animation. it's strange.

(and thank you, @crinrict!)

Message 13 of 16 (271 Views)

Champion
The clothes change without spinning has always been like that for restaurants though (at least for me).

They don't spin, they just instantly change clothing. Happens all the time when I invite townies to Formal dress restaurants. When they arrive they are in everyday clothes but as soon as I use the podium, they all instant appear in formal clothing without animation.
Message 14 of 16 (267 Views)

★★ Expert
oh, that's odd! my townies/NPCs always spin into the clothes the dress code requires!
Message 15 of 16 (260 Views)

Re: [DO] Random outfit changes while at restaurant

Hero

Added as Needs input for now to see if others have this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (240 Views)