Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DO] [GF] Can't Set Fame Requirement on VIP Doors in Restauran

by Unusual_5uspect

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DO] [GF] Can't Set Fame Requirement on VIP Doors in Restauran

Hero
Added as Needs Input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 13 (782 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. No mods. Can't seem to set the fame level at all. No matter what I do.

Message 12 of 13 (748 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I was having this issue too, however, there is an easy fix. Buy the restaurant in question and then you can set the fame level. Seriously, just hop on your phone, chose buy a restaurant from the household menu, then pick whatever restaurant you wish to own/modify. I wanted to set a fame level for a restaurant because there is a current bug that has sims eating other sims food, so I figured it would be easier to dine out if I could limit the amount of sims in a restaurant. It's not perfect but it definitely helps. Happy simming!

Message 13 of 13 (647 Views)