by Jayyyystaaa

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [DO] Chef playing tricks while cooking animation broken

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except for Eco Lifestyle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Occasionally go to restaurant and observe a chef.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the chef is cooking, the pan will stick to their hand and fly around when they do a trick.
What do you expect to see? When the chef is cooking, the pan will stay on the stove.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Salutations, I have another bug that I have encountered while running a restaurant. Sometimes, when a chef is cooking, the pan will do weird things like sticking on the chef's palm and flying around as they do tricks.

06-09-20_5-54-15 PM.png06-10-20_8-06-48 PM.png06-10-20_8-16-01 PM.png06-10-20_8-16-55 PM.png06-10-20_8-17-42 PM.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (741 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DO] Chef playing tricks while cooking animation broken

★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too. So annoying. The animation does not work at all for me and forcing the sim to restart the animation and then the pervious frying pan gets stuck outside the lot and you cannot move or delete it. Seriously? Is EA doing anything about these bugs? Since Eco Lifestyle, there have been so many. Also, the form to log bugs is not working at all, it states that you need to enter in a subject? When there is no field for a subject. I have attached the error file for the animation below. Hopefully, it gets sorted. 

Message 2 of 2 (674 Views)