by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [DO] [CD] Un-changable staff work uniform

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? at and dogs City Living University Eco Living Get Famous Get to work Get togther Island Living Seasons --------------------------------------------- Dine out Parenthood -------------------------------------------------- Backyard stuff Laundry Day Stuff Moschino Stuff My first pet Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Within any business and change the workers uniform
What happens when the bug occurs? Edit a sims clothing menu appears and despite your attempt to change, nothing will change
What do you expect to see? Sims to change uniform
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This problem was fine on a previous version of the game

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 9 (2,078 Views)

Re: Un-changable staff work uniform

Hero
@6688sammy Tested this and for me there seems to be a visual issue that the correct outfit doesn't show as selected (reverting back to default) but the outfit they wear is the actual outfit I've chosen.

Do they wear the wrong one for you ?

I don't have any issue with Retail at all as it works differently than Restaurants or Vet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,002 Views)

★ Novice

I have multiple outfits (3 for choice) to wear but yet the "default" inst the main (default) choice but stays on the sim.

So yes they do wear the wrong outfit for both Restaurant and Veterinary  

Message 3 of 9 (1,967 Views)

Hero
@6688sammy But when you open the restaurant and have them come, do they still wear the default ? For me it's really just a display issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,965 Views)

★ Novice

No they are in whatever they where in before this "bug" kicked in, now i cant get them out of it lol

Message 5 of 9 (1,938 Views)

Dine Out: Employee Outfits Reset

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I currently own all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Own Dine out and buy a restaurant and try to create outfits
What happens when the bug occurs? I create an outfit and it shows with the premade ones but when I go to use the outfit the game resets the outfit to the first one in the group
What do you expect to see? To use my own outfits on my employees without it resetting
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I use mods but I took them all out and that still didn't fix the problem

Message 6 of 9 (1,850 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DO] [CD] Un-changable staff work uniform

★★★★ Guide

Not sure if anyone is still having this issue but I've had it before.  Now when I assign work uniforms I delete the other two options first so there is only one.  I edit it and the staff wear the newly created outfit.  At first I was hesitant to delete the other two options as I thought it might delete them from the whole game but it only deletes them for that specific lot.  

Message 7 of 9 (1,507 Views)

Re: Dine Out: Employee Outfits Reset

★★★ Novice

Also still having this issue 

Message 8 of 9 (1,364 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DO] [CD] Un-changable staff work uniform

★★★★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue. The workaround of deleting the other pre-made outfits was the only thing that worked.

Message 9 of 9 (1,059 Views)