by puderosasims

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Curved foundation overlaps pool walls and has abrupt cuts in it

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but "My First Pet Stuff".
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think visiting the Jungle Bungalow (Belomisia Jungle neighborhood) in Selvadorada would be the easiest way. Or simply try to place a curved foundation next to a pool.
What happens when the bug occurs? The foundation looks strange, kind of cut off.
What do you expect to see? A normal looking foundation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm pretty sure one of the latest patches has caused this. Could it have anything to to with this issue? Tagging @BryonyRae, hope that's okay. 🙂

Message 1 of 2 (658 Views)

Re: Curved foundation looks weird when placed next to a pool

Hero (Retired)

@puderosasims pools and curved foundation never have gone well together, but it does look worse now.  I don't recall the foundation actually overlapping the pool walls in this manner before, to the point that the foundation paint is what you see rather than the pool wall paint, and then yes, the cut-off parts of the foundation also look bad.  Will add to our list.

Message 2 of 2 (597 Views)