by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Cupcake doesn't show half eaten state/ Mesh Clipping

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 한국어
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eat cupcake
What happens when the bug occurs? Cupcake mesh is a little weird and clips. Also, the mesh does not change when it's partly consumed. It's not a major problem or anything, but just slightly bothering for someone who takes close shots of objects.
What do you expect to see? For the clipping issue, I'm assuming its the 'half consumed' cupcake mesh (that's supposed to show when food is partly consumed) that's clipping with the not-consumed cupcake mesh. Unlike other food, cupcakes don't seem to show any change when it's partly consumed. Not sure this was intended or not. But since the texture file seems to have side/inside view of the cupcake, I doubt it was. I'll attach a screenshot. Or two. Thanks Standard smile
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The first photo is a screen shot of the clipping issue.

Second one is the texture file I exported from the game, which shows the inside half of the cupcake at the top left corner.

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] Cupcake doesn't show half eaten state/ Mesh Clipping

Hero

Added 

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help