Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Crafted Objects Tooltips showing up after being placed in worl

by Vatzfu

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Crafted Objects Tooltips showing up after being placed in world

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? NONE
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Craft an object, like a table or chair with the Woodworking Table, then place the newly created object in the world. After that, you can hover the cursor over the object.
What happens when the bug occurs? Thee same tooltip displaying the item's details while in family storage, will show up during the game, obstructing your view in a very ankward way.
What do you expect to see? Objects should be outlined but without the tooltip upon mouse hovering them, indicating they can be interacted by your sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There are some screenshots below to detail this issue, this tooltip should not happen in live mode, just in the build mode if you hover your cursor over them, or from the inventory.

Message 1 of 4 (1,215 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Crafted Objects Tooltips showing up after being placed in worl

Hero
@Vatzfu I can duplicate the tool tip. I'm still able to click on the items fine though. I assume you are too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,164 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@crinrict Yes, the objects work fine but the tooltip showing up on mouse hover is distracting and annoying at times, since I sometimes stop to watch the sims chat and this pops in my face
Message 3 of 4 (1,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Any updates on this? Furnitures made a player through the woodworking table will show this tooltip, distracting you from the game as long as your cursor rests over it, be it chairs, or even tables!
Edit : Sorry for the long delay, It's hard to keep track of my own posts on this forum

Message 4 of 4 (1,061 Views)