Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIVED] Compliment Costume Doesn't Fulfill 'Compliment Someone' Whim

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? During Halloween, when your sim has the "compliment someone" whim, select the interaction "compliment costume" on another sim who is wearing a Halloween costume.
What happens when the bug occurs? Your sim compliments the other sim's costume, but his "compliment someone" whim is not fulfilled.
What do you expect to see? When my sim compliments the other sim's costume, his "compliment someone" whim should be fulfilled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

EDIT by Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Compliment Costume Doesn't Fulfill 'Compliment Someone' Whim

Hero

Archiving this thread as per Patch 1.90.358 as Whims are being replaced by Wants & Fears. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (744 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@DolphinSSA Isn't compliment costume a separate task you need to do ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,190 Views)

★ Guide

"Compliment Someone" was a whim.

"Heartfelt compliment", "Compliment outfit" etc. are interactions that fulfill the "Compliment Someone" whim.

During Halloween we have a new compliment interaction option: "Compliment Costume". Since it is also a compliment interaction, it should fulfill the "Compliment Someone" whim too, but it doesn't.

Message 3 of 4 (1,150 Views)

Hero

Archiving this thread as per Patch 1.90.358 as Whims are being replaced by Wants & Fears. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (745 Views)