Re: Collections restet after patch and when traveling to another lot.

by rottenmeier

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Collections reset when traveling to another lot

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all EP all GP a bunch of SP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game. it's imposible to play it and not have any bugs.
What happens when the bug occurs? the collections reset. first after the patch. and also when i travel to another lot.
What do you expect to see? i exxpects the collections not to reste
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the last patch.

After the patch i recognised that some collections have reset. (plants i planted myself were added as new collectible when i harvested all)

i now traveled to another lot and all collection have reset again (after i recolleced all the stuff i had still in my house)

i guess i won't finish the curators/collectors aspiration

Message 1 of 7 (791 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rottenmeier Mine are fine and I can't duplicate this but marking as needs input to see if anyone else has this issue.

To be sure: You just traveled ? No moving involved ? Does it matter where you travel too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (777 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

it started when i loaded the game after the update and all the collections were reseted. (just showed the items i had in inventory  as already colleced i guess)
(and i couldn't shower in the bath shower combo anymore of course... but that's another thread)

and when i travel (from home lot to park f.E.) all reset again. not was not moving just traveling. (but it's a 100 baby challenge savefile,  so i'm not sure if i had at that moment already moved someone from the househould to another,  but i don't think so... )

Message 3 of 7 (736 Views)

★ Guide

i dared to open another savefile, don't have the problem there. hmm. is there a way to fix my savefile?

Message 4 of 7 (718 Views)

Hero
@rottenmeier Don't think so. Backup would be the only option.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (706 Views)

★ Guide

backup? how? and: how should that fix it?

anyway.  this seems to be a more general problem:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Collections-reset-after-moving-splitting-of-household-Pat...

Message 6 of 7 (681 Views)

Hero
@rottenmeier If you have a backup from before it disappeared you can try if it works the second time, especially if it didn't happen on another save.

The other one is about moving and not travelling which is why I'm leaving it separate. Moving has been an issue for almost always.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (669 Views)