by xoashleypink

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Code where apple tree name should be

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.108.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, as of September 27th 2019
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. Plant an apple tree in Creek Side Corner lot one Glimmerbrook. I’ve never seen this happen before.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I hover over the plant, I see game code instead of the plant name.
What do you expect to see? The name of the plant.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This appeared when I started to play with the Realm of Magic pack.

I used the “repair” option on the game menu and removed all mods and cc and this is still occurring.

Message 1 of 4 (615 Views)

Re: Sims 4: Code where apple tree name should be.

Hero
@xoashleypink Did you plant a new one after removing mods or is it the one that was bugged before you removed mods ? Are all other trees fine ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (587 Views)

★★ Novice

I have about 13 trees planted (a bought a few seed packs and got a lot of trees). This and another apple tree are doing this. All other trees (some lemon, some grow fruit, another apple tree) are normal. Just this one. I removed the mods and cc to see if it changes (and I also really only use mccc and a mod to add more columns in CAS, the rest are CC. And no gardening mods).

Message 3 of 4 (570 Views)

Hero
@xoashleypink Sounds pretty random then. Guess we need to see if others get this too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (550 Views)