by pessyl92

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Clicking scroll button causes world icons to relocate

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Does not matter - even in core game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Klick scroll button when your cursor is on world map
What happens when the bug occurs? Relocate neigberhood icons
What do you expect to see? I except to not see this Standard smile
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

81822420_2914293215267949_1644711409075879936_o.jpg

Not big deal, but i noticed it.

When you use (for mistake e.g.) scroll button on world icon - they will relocate to up.
I'm only reporting it - is possible to fix this by turn off and turn on game but still... i think it shouldn't happen Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)

Repeatedly middle-clicking a world portrait displaces it

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them. Every last one. I may have a problem.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Home Worlds screen, then middle-click the portrait for any one of the worlds two or more times in quick succession.
What happens when the bug occurs? The portrait in question will be displaced upwards and to the left.
What do you expect to see? Nothing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

On the Home Worlds screen, middle-click the portrait for any one of the worlds two or more times in quick succession and the portrait in question will be displaced upwards and to the left. See the attached screenshots for examples of the results.

Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)