by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Children Grow Up Worryingly Thin

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Age up a child sim into a teenager
What happens when the bug occurs? The child ages up to be stick thin, as if it were anorexic
What do you expect to see? Every time I age up a child sim into a teenager, they are stick thin as if they were anorexic and they don't put on any weight when they eat. It is extremely unnatural.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Every time I age up a child sim into a teenager, they are stick thin as if they were anorexic and they don't put on any weight when they eat. Its really unnatural and I think other people have this problem too.

Message 1 of 3 (758 Views)

Re: Children Grow Up Worryingly Thin

★★ Novice

I have had this issue when I first got the game, just over a year ago and when I didnt have any custom content. I have tried removing the cc but it doesnt make any difference.

Message 2 of 3 (733 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Children Grow Up Worryingly Thin

Hero

Added this as needs input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (648 Views)