by AprilTheSimmer96

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Child Sim Stretches to Make Fun of Elder's Mood

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.30.54.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cool Kitchen Stuff, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar, free Holiday Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, it just occurred randomly when I had her use the Make Fun of Mood interaction on Franklin Croft (Elder).
What happens when the bug occurs? The child Sim stretches to (I think) Teen size to perform the interaction.
What do you expect to see? The child Sim staying his/her normal size.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My child Sim just stretched to Teen size when I had her make fun of the Elder Sim's mood. 

I've had her do it on Young Adult Sims but never Elders until now. Not sure if it's just Elders they do the interaction on that makes their bodies stretch or not but I'll update once I test on more.

Has anyone else had this happen when their child Sim did that interaction on an Elder or is it just a random, rare occurrence? 

Also I have the Deluxe Party Edition upgrade, in case I need to mention it.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (377 Views)