Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Cannot cancel making cupcakes

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Laundry Day Stuff, Jungle Adventures, and My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Direct a sim to make cupcakes on the machine, and try to cancel the action
What happens when the bug occurs? The action won't cancel.
What do you expect to see? The action cancelling.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All info is above.

Message 1 of 4 (786 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Cannot cancel making cupcakes

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue on PS4 :/

Message 2 of 4 (684 Views)

Can't cancel baking at the Cupcake Factory

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except Discover University, all game packs except StrangerVille, Bowling Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff and Movie Hangout Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim baking cupcakes / pastries at the Cupcake Factory.
What happens when the bug occurs? Once you click on baking pastries / cupcakes, the interaction cannot be cancelled. Same thing applies to the case if a sim decides on him / herself to bake pastries / cupcakes
What do you expect to see? It should be possible to cancel that interaction (e. g. when you clicked the wrong pastry / cupcake or if the sim should not do that).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

If you bake / cook pastries / cupcakes at the cupcake factory, you can't cancel that interaction until it is finished. If a sim decides on him / herself to bake / cook at the factory, you are not able to cancel that interaction.

Message 3 of 4 (602 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT][GTW] Cannot cancel making cupcakes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Here is a video of the issue in my game:

Message 4 of 4 (449 Views)