Re: Can't ugrade object, even though i've reached the target level.

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@fairefaerie As the picture you provided didn't attach for some reason, just to be sure, it's the exact same message you're getting ?

Just cause you say you have a it can't be upgraded message which sounds different from the OPs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 20 (625 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict - that's odd, I wonder why it didn't upload. And of course, I deleted it fro my computer a couple days ago, sigh.

Yes, the "Upgrade" option is greyed out, and when I mouse over, it says I must be level 4 to upgrade. In the screenshot, I showed my Sim's handiness skill at level 10 (and since it's worth noting, I did this without the cheat, so that can't be to blame).

I had another Sim in the same household with a 6 Handiness, and he was able to upgrade it. I'll buy a new one and see if I can get it to repeat.

Message 12 of 20 (613 Views)

Hero
@fairefaerie If you can repeat it, it would be good if you could upload your Sim that has the issue to the gallery.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrict - Now that she has the "instant upgrade" trait, she doesn't even see an upgrade option on the tablet any more. Is that expected?

Rather - she clicks "upgrade" and only has the "instant upgrade" option

Message 14 of 20 (589 Views)

Hero
@fairefaerie Just on the tablet or on all objects ? If it's just the table, then it doesn't sound right.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (586 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just on the tablet. However, i actually didn't delete my image! Here's the original issue

Message 16 of 20 (581 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know why my image upload won't work, so I uploaded it elsewhere and am hoping the embed method will take:

sims error.png

Message 17 of 20 (580 Views)

Hero
@fairefaerie I'll reopen this and see if someone else has this issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 20 (563 Views)

Hero
Added this now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 20 (535 Views)

Hero
Is anyone still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (501 Views)