Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Can't fully zoom in on basement level. Sound is muffled.

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@CurrentlyKisha thanks for the update - I see the problem on that lot as well - added.

Message 11 of 19 (1,185 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem - Vacuous Green, Del Sol Valley.

Message 12 of 19 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Same problem here in DSV - Mirage Park. The house I built is on a foundation.

Message 13 of 19 (1,102 Views)

Live Camera Angle Bug

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Get Together, Get To Work, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, City Living. Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day. Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Luxury Glamour Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a basement then go into live mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? the camera doesn't go as far down as it does on the ground floor
What do you expect to see? The camera going down to the floor
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated to the latest patch and also bought Fitness Stuff

Even after taking out mods and custom content issue still remains. 

Message 14 of 19 (1,121 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem on the Xbox One version. It started happening after terrain tool update/Get Famous pack download. I've tested this on many of the worlds and noticed that it only seems to happen on residential homes in Del Sol Valley. I really hope this gets resolved because I'm enjoying the Get Famous pack.

Message 15 of 19 (999 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This problem still persists in Del Sol Valley.

Message 16 of 19 (939 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Can't fully zoom in on basement level. Sound is muffled.

Hero

Fixed an issue that didn’t allow the camera to zoom in properly when looking at lots at their basement level.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 19 (2,688 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Can't fully zoom in on basement level. Sound is muffled.

★ Apprentice

Hate to necro, but the issue seems to persist in the Larry's Lagoon lot. Can't zoom in, as if stopped by the floor above, and I can barely hear what's going on in there.

Message 18 of 19 (566 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Can't fully zoom in on basement level. Sound is muffled.

Hero
@nnonva Please create a new thread. This was fixed a while ago and if it's back, it needs a new thread.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (563 Views)