[FIXED] Can't finish Video Games/Not earning any money

by ShadowLiberal

Original Post

Re: Cannot finish Video Game project

★ Apprentice

I'm having the exact same issue. The game has been SUPER buggy lately - I'm dealing with all kinds of issues that other people are experiencing.I've tried all of the recommendations online: repair, clear out folders, uninstall/reinstall. I don't have any mods and I'm still getting major bugs that are rendering the game virtually unplayable.

Message 71 of 75 (1,094 Views)

Re: Cannot finish Video Game project

★★ Novice

I have the opposite problem. Every time i click complete Video Game It immediately finishes it and asks me to name a new one. Apparently i can make several per min. I feel like i'm cheating so I just stopped making them.

Message 72 of 75 (1,064 Views)

Re: Programming Video Games not earning my sim any money

Hero

Fixed an issue where Sims in the eSport Gamer branch of the Tech Guru career were not earning money when programming video games.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

I hope that's what this note refers too.

Feedback would be great

Is everything fixed for this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 75 (6,071 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Can't finish Video Games/Not earning any money

★★★ Novice

I'm still having this issue, too. No mods.

Message 74 of 75 (862 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Can't finish Video Games/Not earning any money

Hero
@sophietolar Is your game all updated ? If so, please try repairing your game by right clicking on it in Origin and hit repair.

If you still have the issue afterwards, please create a new thread for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 75 (840 Views)