Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[NEEDS INPUT] Can't Check replies for last postcard

by xoChelleJoxo

Original Post

Re: Can not collect last postcard

★★★★ Newbie

The find pen pal is still on my sims computer. And I already have all 14 "towns" available to write to and ask for post cards from. Its just that I can never get the last one no matter how many letters I write and requests for post cards I send. I haven't tried with any other sims yet. This is a single sim household right now. Still very annoying.

Message 10 of 36 (1,714 Views)

Hero

The Find a paypal issue is here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Can-t-Find-a-Pen-Pal/td-p/3591345

I know I got Barnacle Bay in my collection so it might be a problem of completing and not a specific card. I'll add

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 36 (1,284 Views)

Hero

@squeeg1 Is this still an issue for you ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 36 (1,227 Views)

Re: Can't Find a Pen Pal

Hero

@AtomicDay Did this ever get resolved for you ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 13 of 36 (1,898 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not really. My sim is still unable to find pen pals (i just tested it), although I completed the postcard collection via another sim in the household, so it's not bothering me anymore. In fact, my sim is now a ghost, not even death fixed the issue Large smile

I don't expect to get my sim fixed, but I do really hope EA fixed the original problem (a computer breaking in a Find a Pen Pal interaction) so it doesn't happen again.

Thank you very much for your attention!

Message 14 of 36 (1,887 Views)

Hero

Thanks for getting back to me.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 36 (1,054 Views)

Bug- Can't Find Penpal

★★★★ Novice

So, my Sim has a lot of postcards and I think she only needs one more. However, I am experiencing a problem--there is no longer an option to check penpal responses. No matter how many times I click "Find a penpal," the option to check never comes up. Just thought EA should be aware of this problem. 

Message 16 of 36 (693 Views)

Re: Bug- Can't Find Penpal

Hero

@VMiniMiGremlinV Merged with existing bug report.

• Are you using mods in your game ?
  • Did you try several computers or just one ?
  • If it's just one, did you try replacing it ?
  • Do you have the issue with just one Sim or several ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 36 (688 Views)

Re: Bug- Can't Find Penpal

★★★★ Novice

I am using mods, but I tried removing them and I still got nothing. I tried several computers. I haven't tried other Sims, but after researching a bit I've noticed that other simmers have had this problem as well. 

Thanks for replying!

Message 18 of 36 (680 Views)

Hero

Was your computer broken like the OP ones ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 36 (677 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help