Re: Can't Find a Pen Pal

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Can not collect last postcard

★★★ Newbie

The find pen pal is still on my sims computer. And I already have all 14 "towns" available to write to and ask for post cards from. Its just that I can never get the last one no matter how many letters I write and requests for post cards I send. I haven't tried with any other sims yet. This is a single sim household right now. Still very annoying.

Message 10 of 58 (3,617 Views)

Hero

The Find a paypal issue is here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Can-t-Find-a-Pen-Pal/td-p/3591345

I know I got Barnacle Bay in my collection so it might be a problem of completing and not a specific card. I'll add

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 58 (3,186 Views)

Hero

@squeeg1 Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 58 (3,129 Views)

Hero

@AtomicDay Did this ever get resolved for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 13 of 58 (3,800 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not really. My sim is still unable to find pen pals (i just tested it), although I completed the postcard collection via another sim in the household, so it's not bothering me anymore. In fact, my sim is now a ghost, not even death fixed the issue Large smile

I don't expect to get my sim fixed, but I do really hope EA fixed the original problem (a computer breaking in a Find a Pen Pal interaction) so it doesn't happen again.

Thank you very much for your attention!

Message 14 of 58 (3,789 Views)

Hero

Thanks for getting back to me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 58 (2,956 Views)

Bug- Can't Find Penpal

★★ Novice

So, my Sim has a lot of postcards and I think she only needs one more. However, I am experiencing a problem--there is no longer an option to check penpal responses. No matter how many times I click "Find a penpal," the option to check never comes up. Just thought EA should be aware of this problem. 

Message 16 of 58 (2,595 Views)

Re: Bug- Can't Find Penpal

Hero

@VMiniMiGremlinV Merged with existing bug report.

• Are you using mods in your game ?
  • Did you try several computers or just one ?
  • If it's just one, did you try replacing it ?
  • Do you have the issue with just one Sim or several ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 58 (2,590 Views)

Re: Bug- Can't Find Penpal

★★ Novice

I am using mods, but I tried removing them and I still got nothing. I tried several computers. I haven't tried other Sims, but after researching a bit I've noticed that other simmers have had this problem as well. 

Thanks for replying!

Message 18 of 58 (2,582 Views)

Hero

Was your computer broken like the OP ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 58 (2,579 Views)