Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] When Using 'Get Leftovers' Vegetarian Sims Get Meat Items

by jessicalorelai

Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] When Using 'Get Leftovers' Vegetarian Sims Get Meat Items

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Parenthood, Dine Out, Strangerville, Spa Day Stuff Packs: Perfect Patio, My First Pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cook a bunch of meals both vegetarian and with meat and store them in the fridge. Select a Sim with the vegetarian trait and click 'Get Leftovers'.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim goes for the options with meat no matter how many vegetarian dishes are in the fridge.
What do you expect to see? The Sim with the vegetarian trait to pick a vegetarian dish if one is in the fridge.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Unable to play video. Please try again later.
(view in My Videos)

Message 1 of 3 (210 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] When Using 'Get Leftovers' Vegetarian Sims Get Meat Items

★ Apprentice
@canelacaliente I've ALWAYS had this problem and then I yell at my sims for being idiots and eating meat lol...
Message 2 of 3 (161 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

I also have this issue with vegetarian sims always getting stomach aches because they go for the meat dishes as leftovers even when other veggies leftovers are available.

Message 3 of 3 (91 Views)