by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Watching Buskers Does Not Increase Fun

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim watch a busker perform.
What happens when the bug occurs? Watching buskers perform does not increase fun,
What do you expect to see? Watching buskers should be fun.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Seriously, if watching the living statue is a good way to increase both fun AND social, then at the very least, watching buskers perform should be fun!

Message 1 of 5 (740 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Watching Buskers Does Not Increase Fun

★★★ Pro

I am also experiencing this in my game.  Watching buskers does not increase fun.  Also watching singers does not increase fun.  Here is a video:

Message 2 of 5 (634 Views)

★★ Pro

Okay I've had this since.. always. Can someone get their fun need go up by watching a street music performance? How do we not have more reports on this? :0

Message 3 of 5 (478 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Totally! However, I have a feeling that they never put that feature in the game. It's probably not a bug, I'd say they forgot to have that as a thing. But it makes complete sense that you gain fun from watching buskers. 

Message 4 of 5 (448 Views)

★★ Pro

@Amiranne Actually, now that I had a good think, I'm fairly certain I've had a child sim watch a street performance (guitar or violin) and they did gain fun! Not sure how long ago it was. So maybe it's buggy for adults? Can't test this right now since I'm building something big and have mods in my game (can't build without T.O.O.L. anymore!:D)

Message 5 of 5 (410 Views)