by kageoukami

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Spice Market invite goal doesn't complete with burito

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? UP TO DATE
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Outdoor retreat, Luxury Party stuff, City Living, Dine Out, Bowling night stuff, life of the party, deluxe digital upgrade, Holiday Celebration, Cats & Dogs, City Living, get Famous, get together, Seasons, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, realm of Magic, Day Spa, Stangerville, Vampires, Backyard stuff, Bowling night stuff, cool kitchen stuff Fitness Stuff, Kids room stuff, Movie hangout stuff , perfect patio stuff, Romantic Garden stuff, spooky stuff, vintage Glamour stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? do out with friends to the spice market and try to complete the City Invite Goals
What happens when the bug occurs? I eat a Burriot, goal does not check off, try eating one with all 4 of the characters I brought, still nothing.
What do you expect to see? Goal should complete and move to next goal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

eating a burrito is not checking off, I suspect this maybe due to the fact there is not a plain burrito, the options are chicken or bean etc.

Message 1 of 3 (604 Views)

Re: City Invite Goals

Hero
@kageoukami So it's just the burrito that doesn't work ? All others do ?

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/
and here's reason why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Break-Aug-19th-Aug-25th/m-p/7228122#M101403

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (590 Views)

Re: City Invite Goals

Hero
@kageoukami Tagging to see my question

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (549 Views)