by Milliegirl20

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Sims steal food at festival while eating

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My si m was at a festival and ordered food. It was taken by another sim
What happens when the bug occurs? Food taken my another sim
What do you expect to see? To not have food taken
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

[Edited by EA_Mai: just fixing the duplicated text]

Message 1 of 6 (1,453 Views)

Re: Sims food taken at festival

★★ Guide
@Milliegirl20 This also happens to me at bars, cafes, etc. They take my drinks or snacks. My Sim is standing there (seemingly frozen ) the "Drink" or "Eat" is in the queue, and somehow others are taking it first. Forcing me to pay once again and hope the best that my Sim will get the chance of picking it up before the rest.
Message 2 of 6 (1,403 Views)

Hero
@Milliegirl20 Is this while you're eating it like the restaurant bug or when they queue to get the food from the booth ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,386 Views)

★★★★ Novice

While eating

Message 4 of 6 (1,350 Views)

Hero
@Milliegirl20 Sounds like the DO issue then

@hestiah23 Yours sounds different like the issue that has always been there. Servings go to the quickest person. Feel free to open another bug report for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,320 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Sims steal food at festival while eating

★★★★ Guide
@EA_MaiMilliegirl20 I've seen something similar, and it affects all sims in my household.
Scenario: have more than one sim in the household. Have 1 sim eating food. Click on the hunger bar in another sim's UI, the sim will go for the food that another sim is eating, not to the fridge (or cooker, etc.). However, if no food is out, or if I direct the sim to "get leftovers" or grab a serving, it will go for food "normally" (although they still like to go for spoiled food more often since the IL update using the click the bar method). IDK if this is related or not as I've not checked into the code, but the situation(s) seem peculiar.
Message 6 of 6 (1,251 Views)