by NoahLGP

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Mouse obsession

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move a household in the Needs TLC apartment and wait for the mouse
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim spend the time to go to look at the mouse, all the interactions are cancelled and force the sim to go to look at the mouse.
What do you expect to see? It should happen less often maybe one or twice a day instead of 100 times
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi,

It's very annoying this Mouse harassment, I don't remember it was like that when EP03 City Living was released. Impossible to do something without being interrupted by this effect.

In particular my sim is Slob, he should not be shocked every 15 SimMinutes.

Checking this mouse 96 times in a SimDay (4 times per hour)

fwg3jnufelvw.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (576 Views)

Re: [CL] Mouse obsession

Hero
@NoahLGP Wonder if any NAP can be made accountable for this.

Is it just that one Sim or all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (520 Views)