Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Sims cannot sell objects/paintings at flea market

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansion packs + jungle + vampires + dine out + outdoor + laundry + fitness + vintage + backyard + movie + spooky + holidays
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ask a sim to display objects on a table at flea market, and sell them. Ask a sim to display paintings at flea market and sell them. Ask a sim to display paintings at a yard sale and sell them.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nobody comes to buy the objects / paintings
What do you expect to see? Sims buying objects / paintings from the flea market table or the painting display
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. don't remember. a long time ago, after the yard sale display table bug was fixed.

The bug used to exist also for objects on display on a table at a yard sale. But it was fixed in a patch a long time ago.
But in my game, the bug still exists for objects on tables at flea market, and for paintings on display at flea market and yard sale.

Objects - Display Table - Yard sale - FIXED
Objects - Display Table - Flea Market - NOT FIXED
Paintings - Painting Display - Yard sale - NOT FIXED

Paintings - Painting Display - Flea Market - NOT FIXED

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Sims cannot sell objects/paintings at flea market

Hero
@2hCreations Haven't tried paintings lately but the display table worked fine for me last time I tried.

Was it never fixed for you at all or came back ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)