by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Sims Reset When Eating Food Stall Recipes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply have a Sim visit a food stall at a festival and order/eat food, or learn the recipe and make it at home and try to eat it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims will reset, standing up next to the table without having finished eating, and all actions will cancel.
What do you expect to see? I expect them to be able to eat these dishes normally like any other game recipe, without resetting.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This bug has been present since City Living was released.

Message 1 of 7 (1,250 Views)

Re: Sims Reset When Eating Food Stall Recipes

Hero

Hi @HeidiGrrrl 

have you tried this without mods installed ? 

You say it happens since the pack was released yet I've never had issues with eating the food and I'm also not aware of any reports on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,225 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I've seen it happen (playing w/o mods), but it's not a consistent bug for me. The sims just kind of jump. Perhaps a bit of simulation lag? I I want to say I've seen it most at the Flea Market festival, but only have a vague recollection. ~shrug~
Message 3 of 7 (1,214 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I've tried it without mods. Toddlers seem to be able to eat just fine, and as long as there are no other Sims in the vicinity, they can eat, too. It happens when other Sims are nearby, such as at the festivals, or at the same dining table for the most part. I'll need to try again when I have a Sim home alone to see if it happens then, as I can't remember.

@crinrict wrote:

Hi @HeidiGrrrl 

have you tried this without mods installed ? 

You say it happens since the pack was released yet I've never had issues with eating the food and I'm also not aware of any reports on it.

Message 4 of 7 (1,210 Views)

Hero

Do you have any lastExcpetion files when you get the resets ? If so, could you please attach them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,200 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yes, but one of them has to do with a script mod that no longer works. I was just testing it. Let me clear the old ones out and play again to get a clean file.
Message 6 of 7 (1,181 Views)

Hero

Added this for now but lastException files would still be great.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,159 Views)