Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Shirts don't tuck into Skinny Jeans anymore

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.108.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter CAS and put either Backyard Stuff or Pride Month update leotard on with City Living EP skin tight jeans.
What happens when the bug occurs? Leotards are placed over jeans.
What do you expect to see? Leotards tucked into jeans.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 9/5/19 or 9/17/19 update

This was an issue before that was resolved, but the bug is back again. Only occurs with the CL EP skinny jeans. Occurs with both leotards.

Backyard Stuff leotard:

Screenshot (8).png

Pride Month update leotard:

Screenshot (9).png

Message 1 of 17 (2,211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Shirts don't tuck into Skinny Jeans anymore

Hero

Fixed an issue in which some shirts in Create A Sim would not tuck in appropriately into skinny jeans.
○ yfTop_EP03Mesh_OmbreBlue now looks as intended when paired with skinny jeans.○

○ yfTop_GP08ShirtLace, yfTop_GP08BlouseSeeThrough, and yfTop_GP08BodysuitVinyl now look as intended when paired with skinny jeans.

○ yfTop_SP08BodysuitLace now looks as intended when paired with skinny jeans.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 17 of 17 (2,216 Views)

All Replies

Re: Leotards Worn Over CL Jeans

★★ Guide

Nothing tucks into these jeans anymore, even tops that obviously should based on the thumbnails. The bodysuits take on the texture of the jeans, though.

Message 2 of 17 (2,166 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Shirts don't tuck into Skinny Jeans anymore

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. I haven't tested every single shirt, but it's happened to every shirt or bodysuit I've tried, including all of the ROM shirts.

Message 3 of 17 (2,122 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] [CL] Socks don't show with City Living skinny jeans

★ Guide

I've also noticed that many shirts are no longer tucked into the city living jeans, while they always used to be tucked in. The holiday pack jeans, which are a reskin of the city living jeans, do not show this behaviour. 

If I recall correctly, this is happening since either realm of magic launched and the accompanying patch, or the patch of 17 September.

Message 4 of 17 (2,071 Views)

Sims shirts not tucked in

★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys.. i did notice something weird.. whenever i enter create a sim, and this premade sim (picture uploadet) has her shirt tucked in those skintight jeans... but in my own game, her shirt ISNT tucked in.. 

Is this a bug? Or do those shirts not tuck into those pants anymore? Cuz i noticed it happens with every sim i create and choose those shirts and pants

Message 5 of 17 (2,056 Views)

Re: Sims shirts not tucked in

Hero
@TheSwissOpossum Merged your post with current bug thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 17 (2,045 Views)

Re: Sims shirts not tucked in

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thnx! Hope this gets fixed soon x..x
Message 7 of 17 (2,043 Views)

Clothes overlapping

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs Strangerville City living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a sim wearing a full length top and skin tight bottoms.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims tops are showing over the top of skin tight bottoms
What do you expect to see? The tops should show under the bottoms.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This only started happening after I installed version 1.19 update

This doesn’t happen with bottoms that aren’t skin tight.

Message 8 of 17 (2,017 Views)

Re: Clothes overlapping

Message 9 of 17 (1,989 Views)

Re: Clothes overlapping

★ Novice
@ValiantRedKnight Yes this is the same problem I’m having but on PS4
Message 10 of 17 (1,968 Views)