by Lorraine-Simmer

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] [PH] Journal disappears with picknick table

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim write in their journal on a popup City Living picnic table at about the time where they disappear and spawn new ones.
What happens when the bug occurs? If a Sim is writing in their journal and the picnic table disappears, the journal will disappear with it and I cannot get it back.
What do you expect to see? I would think that the picnic table disappearing while writing in a journal would put it in my Sim's inventory instead of making it disappear with the table.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is really annoying. Sometimes I'll have my Sims write in their journals on one of the City Living popup picnic tables. If I happen when to do this when the tables are about to disappear and respawn, though, the journal will disappear with the table and I cannot get it back. Why doesn't it just automatically go back into my Sim's inventory instead of disappearing with the table?

Message 1 of 1 (713 Views)