[OPEN] [CL] Overlapping festivals

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Overlapping festivals

★★★ Apprentice

No, I have and use both cc and mods, but I have tried to see if those are the problems by removing the mod-folder, deleting the localthumbcache and even turning off mods and scriptmods in game to see if that helped, but it didn't. The lots next to these places also have no cc of any kind. As far as I've seen there is nothing in the sky, just invisible objects not being invisible even no event is going on. 

Message 31 of 55 (831 Views)

Hero
@JesLet40 Do you only have the flea market objects as invisible or all festival items.

Don't think you have the same issue as this thread so it's probably best if you make your own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 55 (819 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My problem isn't really that things are invisible, because they are not when the event is ongoing. The problem is that not everything de-spawn after events are over so some objects are always visible (and never invisible). So when other festivals are going on in the same space the festival is overlapped with the things from the flea market (like the original problem with overlapping festivals). 

Message 33 of 55 (791 Views)

Hero
@JesLet40 Is this how it looks for you: https://answers.ea.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/71238iAB7C864A8939BFC8/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 55 (782 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Partly. Since some things like rugs have disappeared as they should it's not quite that cluttered, but the things that are still there, the furniture from flea market, are still there just like in that photo, so yes. I would definitely see that it's the same basic problem, that things that should de-spawn after an event doesn't. 

Message 35 of 55 (768 Views)

Hero
@JesLet40 To be sure, it also happens for other festivals than flea market ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 55 (754 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So far it has only been the object from the flea market and the art event in Britechester that this has happened to.  

Message 37 of 55 (735 Views)

Hero
@JesLet40 OK thanks. It might be a bit different but I guess for now it's fine to just report it here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 55 (727 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Is this thread still current?

I've been having this issue for a while now (me too'd ages ago!)

Most, but not all of the objects de-spawn (flea market and romance festival).

I am left with lights and sofas and a few objects from the selling tables when theflea market festival despawns for example.

I have flowers from bushes that aren't there anymore that I can't get rid of, no matter how many times I shift click 'destroy item', from the romance festival.

I have just had the flea market in my game and my sim lives in Spice district so was there until the end.

I had to click and destroy what was left behind.

I play with mods but I can test it without when the next festival rolls around.

Message 39 of 55 (643 Views)

Item Bug after Festivals - Items do not disappear

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.397.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Seasons, City Living, Cottage Living, Go to University, Outdoor Living, Wash Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens in the world of San Myshuno, in the Spice District, in the main square. It happens after the Fleamarket and the Spicy Festival.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time a festival takes place in the Spice District in San Myshuno, the festival items stay after it ended. After many festivals, the items stack on each other and even get in the way of the food huts. I cannot delete them, I even tried from public properties.
What do you expect to see? I want the items removed, because they bother the gameplay now. It comes in the way of the food venders and when the next festival occurs, you cannot interact with certain objects, because the old ones are stacked on top or below.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Since I installed my newest addition the "Cottage Living" these bugs occurred.

Pictures for reference

Message 40 of 55 (626 Views)