Re: festivals wont stop

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@shadesoftracy I'm guessing the LE is this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-CL-Festival-Stereo-LE/td-p/8652819 ?

Is it just the festival setup staying or is the actual festival going on forever (with all the possibilities of the festival and the Sims attending) ?

This is a known issue that still happens for some: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-CL-Overlapping-festivals/td-p/7811392/ so checking if that's what you're seeing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 54 (1,048 Views)

Hero
@shadesoftracy Is your report covered with the two threads I linked ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 54 (1,028 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Overlapping festivals

★★★ Apprentice

Yes. It did not help. 

Message 23 of 54 (1,023 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Beardedgeek72  Have you tried playing a sim that lives in an apartment in that neighbourhood? Since the neighbourhood is loaded all the time when you’re in the apartment, the festivals will probably despawn eventually.
Message 24 of 54 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I usually never play more than one household per save. I ended up starting a new game for other reasons but will make sure to never go on any festivals in the fashion district this time.

Message 25 of 54 (1,028 Views)

Overlapping Objects at Festivals

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have every single, pack, and kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It does’t occur every time but visiting city living community lots is where I tend to see the issue. I find its more glitchy near the spice market.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims and Townies are unable to access food stalls because two food stalls have spawned ontop of eachother. These food stalls will also sometimes spawn on top of festivals such as the flea market in city living.
What do you expect to see? I expect the food stalls to not overlap with other options including festival objects or to have different food stalls overlap eachother.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Objects will spawn on top of each other or ontop of festivals in city living.

Message 26 of 54 (879 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Overlapping festivals

★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem as well, and not just with festivals. In Darby's Den the artwork from the art club is hanging around midair all the time. I used cheats to remove them, but they respawned again. My sim didn't even visit the event, nor did my sim visit the flea market, but it happened there too so when my sim visited the romance festivals all the stuff from the flea market was there. 

Message 27 of 54 (706 Views)

Hero
@JesLet40 Could you post a picture ? Sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Objects-placed-with-MOO-show-up-in-the-sky-and-on/... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 54 (686 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

floating canvas.png

flea market.png

This is what it looks like. Again, I didn't even visit either event that spawned these things and I am no longer getting notifications for the flea market. 

Message 29 of 54 (640 Views)

Hero
@JesLet40 That looks all a bit different. This is on a game without mods/cc right ?

Doesn't look like there's anything overlapping. More like invisible objects. Did you check up in the sky if those items are up there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 54 (622 Views)