by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Neighbour sims randomly move clay

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday celebration pack Cats and dogs City Living Dine out Romantic garden stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make sure you have the City living pack. Then, go into an apartment that has a resident living next to it. Once ingame, buy the clay from build mode. Put it on a counter or another surface. Now your neighbours will walk inside your apartment and put it on the floor.
What happens when the bug occurs? They move the clay to from the counter/table to the ground without a proper reason or actually being invited to the appartement.
What do you expect to see? I expect the clay to stay on the counter and the neighbors not put it on the ground and walk inside without permission.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When in my apartment in city living my neighbour comes by, puts the clay i have on my counter or table on the ground and leaves. They aren't invited. Usually they do it when they get their mail or throw away their trash. I have a cat as well, if that matters. I use the 1310 21 chic street apartment.

Message 1 of 5 (888 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [TO TEST] [CL] Neighbour sims randomly move clay

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've tested this but couldn't actually get my neighbor to come in.

Which Apartment is your Sim living in ? Does that matter ? Can you duplicate it for another Sim ?

I assume the Sim doesn't have a key ? 

There is an issue with Sims coming into apartments uninvited though so is your neighbor just coming in, moving the clay and then leave ?

@ZenZenworks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (840 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I think the main issue would be sims uninvited coming in and moving the clay, then leaving. I've not had it with other items yet but the clay does it for some reason.

Message 3 of 5 (831 Views)

Hero
Going to tag as needs input then to see if others have this as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (823 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Neighbour sims randomly move clay

Hero
Added as needs input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (788 Views)