Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Items collected in personal inventory are disappearing

by 2hCreations

Original Post

Re: New objects in household inventory that weren't found during play

★★★★ Novice

I should also add that he has never had the curator aspiration chosen and his traits are loves outdoors, art lover, and bookworm.

Message 10 of 27 (2,516 Views)

Hero
Hi @lauchlen

to be sure I understand correctly: You're playing rotationally and the stuff was in the inventory after switching to that household or do you play only one family and the stuff was just there after reloading the game ?

What kind were you using and at what point did you remove them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 27 (2,497 Views)

Hero
Tagging @lauchlen for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 27 (2,458 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So sorry for the delay!

I have multiple households and rotate play.  The rocks happened after I added the MC mod, but the random fireworks happened when I had just CC and no mods. (Calling CC and mods both mods still throws me for a loop. Lol.)

Message 13 of 27 (2,439 Views)

Champion
If your sims are appearing in the background while you’re playing a different family, they can get items:

The fireworks can come if your sim visits the Humour and Hijinks Festival and the team they joined wins.

Your sim can get paintings if they are chosen to run the painting vendor wall, like the one at the Roance Festival.

Your sim can get collections of items like metals, frogs, MySims trophies and crafted wood sculptures if they get picked to be the table vendors at places like the Flea Market festival.

This should only happen if you see your sim on screen doing these things during your rotational play. I haven’t experienced sims getting stuff when they haven’t actually been present.
Message 14 of 27 (2,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have seen my sims participating in various activities while out and about with a different sim. Thank you for letting me know!

Message 15 of 27 (2,471 Views)

Hero
Hi @lauchlen

as simvasion says, this can happen on rotational play. I merged your post with collection thread we have on this an similar issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 27 (2,428 Views)

Hero

Sims who belong to played households can no longer be employed by the Vet Clinic.

So there was one fix for this.

I will leave this thread open for the moment as there are other issues in here.

If anyone can test those, that would be great. I will probably be splitting this thread somewhere down the line.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 27 (2,385 Views)

★ Guide

I have not actually noticed this on my playables yet, but I have seen Liberty Lee and some townies at the Flea Market in San Myshuno selling stuff that looked like it shouldn't be for sale on the sales table, stuff like upgrade parts and crystals.

When I entered Liberty Lee's household, I noticed that she had a huge amount of stupid junk in both her household inventory and her personal inventory. It was a while since I played her, so I'm not sure what was missing, but I never saw that stuff before! I blame it on Seasons because I just finished playing the Spencer-Kims during Harvest Day and I had just appeased a hoard of gnomes, so I assumed Liberty's junk collection was for the gnomes.

But my guess on your sims is that they're selling off their collectibles at the flea market.

No CC/mods enabled on my game.

Message 18 of 27 (2,392 Views)

Hero
Hi @sleekoduck87

that's a known issue. It's currently still in a collection thread that I need to split up.

Don't think the whole inventory being empty is the same though.

Thanks for your input.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 27 (2,385 Views)