by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] [GF] [JTB] Keyholders on Batuu

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim that has keyholders and travel to Batuu.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sometimes non-Batuu sims visit Batuu. I' m pretty sure that all non-Batuu Sims I have seen on Batuu were keyholders of the sims I was currently playing.
What do you expect to see? Non-Batuu sims not to travel to Batuu.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Journey to Batuu.

Just a minor Issue that rarely occurs. I have some mods like mccc. As this issue is not reliably repruducable I won't go through the process to remove them.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (475 Views)

Re: Keyholders on Batuu

Hero
@5Markus321 Sounds like the same as this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-GF-Household-members-turn-up-to-set/td-p/7203001...

Is it all keyholders for you ? Like CL as well as GF ones or just the GF ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh, um... I did not know that there are two different kinds of keyholders... :-)

They are keyholders through the "give apartement key" interaction, so I guess City Living?

My sims are currently not in the acting career, they are unemployed.

Thanks,

Markus

Message 3 of 5 (458 Views)

Hero
@5Markus321 Yeah with city living it's apartment keys with GF it's house keys

Do you only have it happen in Batuu or other vacation worlds too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I noticed it only on Batuu.
In other vacation worlds I wouldn't neccessarily consider it an issue, but as I understand there should not be 'overlap' between Batuu and the rest of the Sims worlds. So I guess the keyholder thing is just an oversight.
Message 5 of 5 (414 Views)