by leozabotto

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Floor tiles with wrong rotation at 18 Culpepper House

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Island Living, Moschino and Discover University
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Enter at 18 Culpepper House; 2. Apply any floor tile.
What happens when the bug occurs? Floor tile beside the fixed diagonal wall cannot be rotated and doesn't match with the other tiles.
What do you expect to see? Floor tile beside the fixed diagonal wall can be rotated and matched with the other tiles.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

06-11-19_15-33-56.png

06-11-19_15-34-12.png

Demonstration: 

Message 1 of 4 (940 Views)

Re: [CL] Floor tiles with wrong rotation at 18 Culpepper House

[ Edited ]
Champion

@leozabotto I have tested in my game and I also found that though the tile can be changed on the entire flooring in that room, it cannot be turned in those half-tile areas in front of the windows at 18 Culpepper House. This is not the case with another set of diagonal 'corners' with a similar layout that I tested. Another interesting thing I noted is that when I used that 'Rustic SubFloor Slats' flooring and I turned it the opposite direction, the diagonal tiles go the same direction as the others, but it alternates left diagonal 'corner' to right diagonal 'corner' depending on the direction I turn them if they line up exactly with the other tiles. Weird.

Anyway, I will 'me too' it and give you an 'XP' to confirm that I also see the issue. 

SheriGR Coffee cup I don’t work for EA

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 4 (903 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [CL] Floor tiles with wrong rotation at 18 Culpepper House

★★★ Guide
@SheriGR This has been an issue since 2016, it's so weird!
Message 3 of 4 (834 Views)

Flooring Glitching

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Seasons, Island Living, Eco Lifestyle, Discovery University, Dine Out, Parenthood, Spa Day, Get to Work, Dream Home Decorator, Paranormal Stuff, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Nifty Knitting, Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Night, Kids Room, My First Pet Stuff, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Occurs when playing in San Myshuno (possibly other worlds) the flooring on rooms with diagonal walls messes up.
What happens when the bug occurs? When using patterned flooring such as wood textures, tiles connected to a diagonal wall auto fill to be in one direction.
What do you expect to see? The flooring glitches and won't be seamless unless the flooring is placed in the same direction as the glitched tiles.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Attached Photo

Message 4 of 4 (639 Views)