[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Fire In The Next Door Apartment (Sim & Apartment Invisible)

by DolphinSSA

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Fire In The Next Door Apartment (Sim & Apartment Invisible)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All (EP, GP, SP)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sim was visiting his next door neighbor (apartment). But before knocking on the door, one member of that household went out, and my sim started a conversation with him. A few seconds later appears the message of fire in the lot. When my sim tried knocking on the door again, so he could enter the apartment, the message "This interaction is not available because there is a fire in the lot". I managed to click near the fire source and my sim entered the apartment. But the apartment interior and my sim were invisible.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim couldn't knock on the door, and when he managed to enter the apartment everything inside the apartment, including my sim was invisible.
What do you expect to see? My sim should be able to knock on the door, so everything inside the apartment, including my sim when he enters it would be visible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

xxx

Message 1 of 6 (690 Views)

Re: Fire In The Next Door Apartment (Sim & Apartment Inside Invisible)

Hero
You put that this 100% .. Does this mean you get a fire on the lot every time you knock on the door or just that this happened 100% cause there is this fire ?

Are you able to repro the fire at all ? If so, do you have any steps for that ?

What kind of mods/cc are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (685 Views)

★ Guide
Of course not. I put 100% because it (the fire in the next door apartment) happened to me once and the bug was there. So for me the bug occurred in 100% of the cases.
Message 3 of 6 (672 Views)

Hero
This sounds like a very specific issue and I would say the actual issue that there was a fire in the apartment in the first place. Since they're not really doing anything while they are in their apartments, this is odd.

That's why I asked what mods you are using above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

"... Since they're not really doing anything while they are in their apartments, this is odd..." I don't think so. The moment I clicked to visit their apartment and was transported there, the household members started doing their stuff. One came out of the apartment before I could knock on the door, and we started a conversation. The other member of that household was doing something inside the apartment, but I couldn't see what it was, and he started the fire. I suppose cooking something on the grill.

Message 5 of 6 (632 Views)

Hero
OK. Guess I misunderstood your report.

It would be important though that you normally test your issues without mods but I can see that this is really hard to duplicate without.

Will mark this as needs input to see if others have the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (621 Views)