Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Digi Rad keyboard not Autoplaying Music

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? keyboard's autoplay sound is broken.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can play keyboard's auto play action, but sound is muted.
What do you expect to see? i want to hear keyboard's auto play sound again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. latest one

After latest patch, keyboard's auto play sound is broken.  We can click that action but we cannot hear any sound. 

20210311_231434.jpg

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 13 (2,070 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Digi Rad keyboard not Autoplaying Music

Hero

Fixed an issue that didn’t let the DigiRAD Keyboard make a sound when choosing Keyboard Auto Play.

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (1,564 Views)

All Replies

CL: Digi Rad keyboard not Autoplaying Music

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63 136 1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the Digi Rad Keyboard and select the option to Autoplay music.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim sits down at the keyboard to listen to the music. He gets the moodlet from listening to the music, but no audio can be heard. All my volume settings are on full in the game options.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to hear the Autoplayed music that my Sim is listening to.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There is no audio for the autoplayed music from the keyboard in City Living.

Message 2 of 13 (2,060 Views)

Re: [CL] Digi Rad keyboard not Autoplaying Music

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Here is a video of the issue in my game:

Message 3 of 13 (2,042 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [CL] Digi Rad keyboard not Autoplaying Music

★★★★ Pro

Tested this in a vanilla game and can also confirm the issue.

Message 4 of 13 (2,029 Views)

Re: keyboard's autoplaysound disappeared

[ Edited ]
Hero

@skys1ms Sorry but I don't understand what keyboard autoplay sound is. Probably something lost in translation

I assume it's a sound ? Something on your real life Computer keyboard or the ingame computer like when they play on the ingame computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (2,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@crinrictThe keyboard (electric piano) from City Living has an autoplay function that works like a radio. The sound is broken. The bug has already been reported here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CL-Digi-Rad-keyboard-not-Autoplaying-Music/m-p/9204160#M139381

Message 6 of 13 (2,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@alanmichael1 Oh, thanks for clarifying. Merging threads than.

@GreenRocket  Merged your post with the already existing one then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (2,012 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@skys1ms  @GreenRocket  @alanmichael1 

Please look at your volume settings in game options.
Turning off or turning down "Object Music" can keep auto-play music from being heard.

Patch 1.63.136.1010

Volume

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 8 of 13 (1,940 Views)

★★★ Pro

@EuphorialQueen My volume is at 100%.

Message 9 of 13 (1,886 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, I am experiencing this issue as well:

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Always, I even tried on a clean save to no avail
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except my first pet stuff pack, luxury stuff pack and toddler stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the Digi Rad Keyboard and select the option to Autoplay music.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim sits down at the keyboard to listen to the music, or activates it from afar. He gets the moodlet from listening to the music, but no audio can be heard. All my volume settings are on full in the game options.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to hear the Autoplayed music that my Sim is listening to.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I tried with custom content on and off, on both my current save and a new one. I also repaired the game with origin.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I imagine so, as I used to be able to hear the keyboard autoplay music. I didn't play in a long time so I can't tell when the issue started.

Thank you for the attention, hope this will get fixed!

Message 10 of 13 (1,811 Views)